From the Palestinian National Covenant, Article 22:
"Zionism is a political movement organically related to world imperialism and hostile to all movements of liberation and progress in the world. It is a racist and fanatical movement in its formation."(1)
From the Palestinian National Covenant, Article 21:
"The Palestinian Arab people, in expressing itself through the armed Palestinian revolution, rejects every solution that is a substitute for a complete liberation of Palestine, and rejects all plans that aim at the settlement of the Palestine issue or its internationalization."(2)
From the Hamas Charter, Article 28:
"Israel, by virtue of its being Jewish and of having a Jewish population, defies Islam and the Muslims."(3)
From Palestinian Authority religious teachings and sermons:
"Allah described them [Jews] in His Book, characterized by conceit, pride, arrogance, rampage, disloyalty and treachery... deceit and cunning... for which Allah transformed them to monkeys and pigs.... We shall battle them and wage Jihad against them.... Allah loves those who battle for Him in one line.... Oh, servants of Allah, be you the ones by whom Allah tortures the Jews with harsh torment.... [Allah] will not resurrect them [Jews] until Judgment Day, and then they will be tortured harsh torture."(4)
From a sermon delivered in a Gaza City mosque and broadcast on Palestinian Authority TV:
"Our enemies suffer now more than we do. Why? Because we are convinced that our dead go to Paradise, while the dead of the Jews go to Hell, to a cruel fate. So we stand firm and steadfast, in obedience to Allah…. But the rock and tree will say: 'Oh Muslim, oh servant of Allah, a Jew hides behind me, come and kill him.'... Oh Allah, annihilate the Jews and their supporters."(5)
From a Saudi TV interview with a three-year-old girl:
Anchor: Basmallah, are you familiar with the Jews?
Anchor: Do you like them?
Anchor: Why don't you like them?
Basmallah: Because . . .
Anchor: Because they are what?
Basmallah: They're apes and pigs.
Anchor: Because they are apes and pigs. Who said they are so?
Basmallah: Our God.
Anchor: Where did he say this?
Basmallah: In the Koran.(6)
1. The Palestine National Covenant, 1968.
2. The Palestine National Covenant, 1968.
3. The Hamas Charter, August 18, 1988.
4. Itamar Marcus, "Palestinian Authority Racism and Anti Semitism: 'Jews are monkeys and pigs, conceited, arrogant, disloyal and treacherous, and will be tortured on Judgment Day,'" Palestine Media Watch, November 4, 2002.
5. Palestinian Authority Imam Sheikh Ibrahim Madhi, "Friday Sermon on Palestinian Authority TV, April 12, 2002," Middle East Media Research Institute Special Dispatch No. 370, April 17, 2002.
6. In Daniel Pipes, "Deadly Denial [of Muslim Anti-Semitism]," New York Post, October 26, 2003.
Return to Hypocrisy Dept.
Peace with Realism